Monthly Archives: December 2013

Custom Lightsaber

I have been working on this lightsaber for almost a year, and it has finally been completed.  I will post the process pictures as soon as I can find the card that I took the pictures on.  I used Acrylite Endlighten for the blade with a polycarbonate sleeve.   I used a 10W RGBA LED for the blade light, and it needed a MASSIVE heatsink.  The Blue and Red Dies are wired in series. I think it turned out pretty well.  I’m hoping this leads to MANY more lightsaber builds in the future.  DSC_5515 DSC_5516 DSC_5517 DSC_5518 DSC_5520 DSC_5521DSC_5522DSC_5524I have

Stoplight

My mother teaches 2nd grade, and requested that I make her a stoplight that she can use when her class is becoming too loud.  I used finish plywood, 1/2″ staples, and  three screw in medium bases for the fluorescent lights.  The knob is a three position rotary switch.DSC_5536 DSC_5535 DSC_5534 DSC_5533 DSC_5532

Follow

Get every new post on this blog delivered to your Inbox.

Join other followers: